1. 1. How bad was your freshman year?

• AWSOME
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Bad
    • Im scarred for life.....

Freshman Year

• Content Count:  903

hehe it was awesome for me but that's just because i had a lot of senior buddies. teachers never paid attention to be neither because it was obvious that i already had my mind set on a profession, they would not even bother giving me homework.

• Content Count:  85

Oh dear god it was horrible. Wouldn't you know that they actually have rabid grizzly bears roaming the halls at my school looking for freshman? No one told me that. I ventured out alone. I... I don't want to say anymore.

• Content Count:  1662

1st year in uni is amazing, you do no studying, party every night (and girls if your the lucky one) make some friends for life, but the bad thing is, you have no money, so that means begging your parents to send you some financial aid, or asking one of your newly made friends " can i borrow $20 for some food, i will pay you next week, i promise" but then you go to the store and buy the cheapest/most alcohol content drink(s) you can find and just get fucked up, then you have no food in your fridge for the next 6 days, but you think to your self, it was worth it.

i note for your self, you will loose weight in 1st year, unless you have some sort of income, then you will remain fat..... but not hungry and constantly pissed of your face

hope this was helpful

tink

**follow this to become an alcohic like me**

• Content Count:  1839

well, i regretfully didnt do any of the fun things you did tink, but i definitely not regretably wasn't worthless. ie, i paid for my school and had cash to spare after that, and couldnt do said fun things bc i have homework and shit to do.

• Content Count:  457

High school freshman year was OK. It was a brand new place for me since I wasn't in the district before then. But I met so many of my friends who till this day are still true.

• Content Count:  11725

1st year in uni is amazing, you do no studying, party every night (and girls if your the lucky one) make some friends for life, but the bad thing is, you have no money, so that means begging your parents to send you some financial aid, or asking one of your newly made friends " can i borrow $20 for some food, i will pay you next week, i promise" but then you go to the store and buy the cheapest/most alcohol content drink(s) you can find and just get fucked up, then you have no food in your fridge for the next 6 days, but you think to your self, it was worth it.

i note for your self, you will loose weight in 1st year, unless you have some sort of income, then you will remain fat..... but not hungry and constantly pissed of your face

hope this was helpful

tink

**follow this to become an alcohic like me**

weight loss plan for tcp?

Reply to Thread