? servers

? players online

What games should I get For my laptop?

• Content Count:  20

Alright so my laptop isnt the best... Not even close... But what games should i get for it?

Processor 2.16GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400

Memory 4GB at 667MHz

Hard drive 160GB, 5,400rpm

Graphics Intel GMA 3400MHD (integrated)

Operating System Win7

I can run 1.6 and Red orchestra no problem... but i kinda want some fun games maybe even single player for my trip to Mexico in case there is no internet where I am staying.

Thanks in advance.

• Content Count:  2833

Sigh... how about giving him something he can work with. He said he is going to mexico, he obviously doesnt want to bring his Desktop to mexico -.-

Anyways what kind of games do you like? I can think of a few that you could run.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  950

Sigh... how about giving him something he can work with. He said he is going to mexico, he obviously doesnt want to bring his Desktop to mexico -.-

Anyways what kind of games do you like? I can think of a few that you could run.

Minesweeper and solitaire.

And i thought the whole reason behind a trip was to get away from your shitty life, i know thats mine.

• Content Count:  20

Yeah the fact is i have a desktop... Heh I have a ton of games but hardly any of them will run with this piece of shit intel integrated card. There aren't a whole lot of games i like... I might just put warcraft 3 on here and play SAMP 3.0 while im gone lol... oh well just suggest me some games.

Edited by Zack

Reply to Thread