? servers

? players online

Detective Miles called Cromyth's enemy

• Content Count:  11725

so, cromyth was getting angsty in the chatbox about some kid that defaced a picture of him. We told him several ways to beat him up, including shitting in his mouth, breaking his legs with a crowbar, and taking pictures of his passed out body in front of a gay club... Ok, those were all my ideas and he didn't like them.

So, we insisted that he gets this kid's number and about an hour or so later, he did. My android phone has this wonderful spoofapp that comes with 5 free minutes for a spoofed call. I called up this kid, rob, and made the caller id new york state police department.

Here's the audio, without further ado: http://www.supload.com/listen?s=uchbhu#

ps: Yes, i will be calling him tomorrow. :thumb:

you delivered good job!

I think you need a +rep

• Content Count:  85

I cannot express how much I love you right now Virus. You just made my day.

But, just a tip, you need to be more assertive. Really scare him. I'd say tomorrow make it sound like you have indisputable proof that he brought a weapon to school and tell him that a few officers will be dispatched to his residence and he'll spend a few nights in holding until he can be given a court hearing. Do it.

• Content Count:  2390

lol, not bad, but if your gonna go that far i would have made a script. Ssound more Aggressive next time, in fact, say you name is detective falker this time, make your voice deeper and be a complete prick to him this time around.

• Content Count:  4473

You guys do know impersonating an officer is illegal and by talking about it, you are posting about illegal acts on the forums? For those playing the home game that is against the rules.

I suggest PMs from here on out, but would prefer if you guys grew up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1824

You guys do know impersonating an officer is illegal and by talking about it, you are posting about illegal acts on the forums? For those playing the home game that is against the rules.

I suggest PMs from here on out, but would prefer if you guys grew up.

It's a prank, get over it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread