? servers

? players online

Reason why you dont buy windows 7

• Content Count:  3440

Apple can go fuck itself.

I've been using 7, it's stable, haven't had any fuckups or freezeups, it's clean and fast.

Likewise. I've used 7 for awhile now without problems. Post SP1 Vista wasn't that bad either as long as you had decent hardware.

Old but very very true

• Content Count:  2596

Did you know that the first computer to use a windows OS was Macintosh! O.o so in that commercial when they say windows 2 that ran on the mac, so APPLE GTFO.

Im getting windows 7 from certain providers when i get my new computer

• Content Count:  6741

I finally installed win7 on my desktop last night. Been planning to do it for a long time but just hadn't got round to doing it just yet. I am happy with the performance right now.

• Content Count:  1078

Apple is like that friend of yours that started something new and were pretty good at it but then told you to give it a try and it turns out you're really fucking awesome at it, way more awesome then your friend was so now all your peers are eye goggling over you instead of Apple and Apple's all pissed now 'cause he feels he needs to have the attention in your group of friends, 'cause it turns out he's also that friend that needs to always be better when they're not and gets all pissy when he isn't and you really don't like him but he only hangs around you because you're the only one who can put up with his bullshit, but anyways I digress, so Apples all pissy now and then they gotta decide to try to fuck you over so they can get all the attention back but then they just fail and make themselves look like a douchebag.

Box office hit. Right there.

Also, run-on sentences ftw.

Reply to Thread