? servers

? players online

What would you do..

• Content Count:  3697

I would change Haggards name to Bob Loblaw, and change the password so that I had root admin and nobody would be able to remove it they day after :).

Of course I would create a new account for him, and give him power, but I would still be root admin. :)

Nah, I would probably just change what is and is not allowed on hosties. And remove some crappy maps from servers.

• Content Count:  1839

I would change Haggards name to Bob Loblaw, and change the password so that I had root admin and nobody would be able to remove it they day after :).

Of course I would create a new account for him, and give him power, but I would still be root admin. :)

Nah, I would probably just change what is and is not allowed on hosties. And remove some crappy maps from servers.

well that's just asking for a ban lol :p and its not like they cant just wipe the server and then recover from a backup ;)

• Content Count:  2994

D-bag, it's like when you're granted one wish and decides to wish for 3 other wishes, IT'S NOT HOw IT'S MEANT TO BE PLAYED

Reply to Thread