? servers

? players online

Lockerz Megathread

• Content Count:  3343

Before you bitch about how jaffa said no more, I PM'd him and got the okay, so shut up.

Pretty much this will be the HUB for all things lockerz, for members it can be the place to list how many Invites they have and contact info on how to give out said invites. So if Paul or Eldest wanna list their contact info and how many invites they have left they can post it here along with their email or just stating to PM them. it can also be the place for those who want to get in on Lockerz to see how to get invites from, and to see what all the fuss is about.

PM ME TO ADD YOU TO THE LIST!

Members with invites:

Psyche

P3rg3

Left

Jazzyy

Wrathek

PowerNos

Caution

Keylin

Mcallum

Hiphopopotomus

DoubleSb

boobcake

The people above are happy to give away invites but they need your email! Please PM them your email address when you ask for an invite so you can be invited and they can have credit for the invite

BASIC FAQ

1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.

5. Why is everything “Fresh Out” in PTZ Place: We are “fresh out” because the overwhelming early response to Lockerz blew right through our initial inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place with new items starting this Friday, August 14.

6. Why aren’t people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to Lockerz has occasionally maxed out our capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really hard to fix that fast.

7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

8. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.

10. I want to play the game again, but can’t: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join Lockerz.

11. How will Lockerz make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at Lockerz. But don’t worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on Lockerz. PTZ will be redeemable for both products and experiences.

LOCKERZ FAQ

Q: How do I get ptz?

A: At the moment, you can only obtain points via inviting, logging in, and doing the daily.

Q: What's Z-List?

A: Z-Lister just means that you have obtained 20 invites. You will receive 4 points for inviting\logging in\doing dailies for ONE YEAR after you have obtained it. You also get a T-Shirt.

Q: Is this fake?

A: No. There have been plenty of pictures from Lockerz HQ before shipping, and plenty from people who have gotten prizes. If you don't trust it, don't post here bawwing about it.

Q: What's stopping me from inviting myself a bunch?

A: You're limited to one account per person in a household unless otherwise stated by an official Lockerz staff. As of now, all temp email services are blocked. You can always use a proxy, but if you get caught and banned from the site, don't come bitching to us. This is your warning about it.

Q: Is there a shipping charge?

A: If you're in the USA, no. Out of the USA you will have to pay 20 ptz extra.

So there you have it, please don't post in here asking for invites or post saying giving out invites just PM those who are on the list for those giving out invites or PM me to add you to the list of people who have invites.

Edited by Psyche

• Content Count:  6804

The chances of you getting stuff from there is fucking ridiculous, its never in stock and when it is, the website crashes when other people tell others about stuff in stock(which rarely happens).

I gave up on it, waste of time tbh.

Reply to Thread