? servers

? players online

Lockerz Megathread

• Content Count:  3343

Its sponsored by Liberty Media, which is responsible for TV shows like Discover Channel, STARZ, and USA. So I doubt its a scam site. Also Caution and Keylin's names have been added to the list.

• Content Count:  1839

Regarding Anyone who is still saying Lockerz is a waste of time, i did a little math. I think my reasoning is correct, anyone comment if you think its wrong.

Ok So you make 4 points a day by logging on and answering a stupid question

A pair of skull candy headphones that are $40 america money at my mall and online. These headphones are 125 points.

125(points)/40(cost)= $3.125

Bascially its free money for 3 minutes of my day. I also did this earlier in the day but i forgot exactly what i did so if this is wrong or someone else tries this a different way, we should compare.

Edit:

Its not, alot of people have recieved there items.

i make 8 :d

• Content Count:  6712

i make 8 :d

Is there a 2nd level of Z-lister or something?

BTW if I just make accounts for my friends using proper info but never use the email (accept to register) will they find out?

• Content Count:  6804

Regarding Anyone who is still saying Lockerz is a waste of time, i did a little math. I think my reasoning is correct, anyone comment if you think its wrong.

Ok So you make 4 points a day by logging on and answering a stupid question

A pair of skull candy headphones that are $40 america money at my mall and online. These headphones are 125 points.

125(points)/40(cost)= $3.125

Bascially its free money for 3 minutes of my day. I also did this earlier in the day but i forgot exactly what i did so if this is wrong or someone else tries this a different way, we should compare.

Edit:

Its not, alot of people have recieved there items.

Has anyone here gotten anything? I doubt it. They have absolutely nowhere near enough prizes for everyone, which is why I doubt you will get anything from them with your 'PTZ'. (apart from shitty wallpapers/ things that cost them nothing).

• Content Count:  3343

Has anyone here gotten anything? I doubt it. They have absolutely nowhere near enough prizes for everyone, which is why I doubt you will get anything from them with your 'PTZ'. (apart from shitty wallpapers/ things that cost them nothing).

I have enough points for a regular PSP if its an constellation, its just that they restock on the 15th of every month.

Reply to Thread