? servers

? players online

Formal complaint against the administration.

• Content Count:  3440

I've seen people banned for harassing Jiggle before he was a supporter. I've seen other's banned for harassing/disrespecting other players.

It doesn't surprise me that Drac would get a forum ban it's happened before. He definitely seems to be different in game than he is on the forums.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4473

Of course I protect the higher ups more, they're higher ups. This isn't a fucking commune.

It's a community.

Showing favoritism as the 2nd highest rank in regards to policing the forums isn't part of your duties to this community.

I've seen people banned for harassing Jiggle before he was a supporter. I've seen other's banned for harassing/disrespecting other players.

Look at who was banned for doing it and specifically what those people did. You'll see a difference.

• Content Count:  503

well Red i wasnt ripping you guys..Im actually giving you guys kudos for admitting your mistakes.I was just making a suggestion. You guys get my respect cause you didnt just get one BD to speak for you all but I think i have seen almost every BD make a comment on this thread.

With that said this is Haggards community. And if your wondering why he hasnt commented on anything it just means that the BD's, AO's and Haggard himself are seeing things eye to eye hence we have higher ups. Obviously if Haggard didnt like what was going on he would of stepped in. The fact that Haggard is putting his trust into the BD's and AO's in a situation like this means they know what they are doing. Hence im only a SA not a CA nor AO cause i still got alot more to learn. We need to put more trust and faith into the higher ups. And simply if you dont like it leave.. This situation wasnt even regarding 99% of the people who are complaining it was simply DDIS, POTSHOT and a few other people. And from what I see they are all still part of the cummunity. Lets stop trying to make this more than what it is. What it was an a mistake made by higherups which they have corrected and apologized for..

Sorry but for me thats more than enough. Lets just end this now. Before more people get banned for being stupid and trying to pick a fight.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

I had fun in our servers before I had Admin, not being able to use Admin powers to have fun doesn't seem like a logical complaint. That is, unless you got Admin to mess around.

As for the subject at hand, lax judgment goes both ways. It is much easier to stop using lax judgment on a particularly abusive or misbehaved person than it is to stop using lax judgment on a overly nice or contributing person.

• Content Count:  2390

I was pretty insulted by this.

There there Jaffa, you're a good AO.:thumb:

It doesn't surprise me that Drac would get a forum ban it's happened before. He definitely seems to be different in game than he is on the forums.

Everyone is different in-game, we are all friendly to each other (for the most part), regardless of how we have dealt we each other on the forums. I don't see why people think the forums have to be really serious and the servers are for fun, why can't they both be for fun? Why is it so hard for people to just act the same in both places?(Same as in nice)

As for the jiggle bit, for some reason every few months there will be a new person that the community globally hates, and for a while they will be protected by the higher ups, until finally being banned. Jiggle is one example, there have been 1 or two others, however they didn't last for nearly as long as jiggle.

• Content Count:  3380

As for the jiggle bit, for some reason every few months there will be a new person that the community globally hates, and for a while they will be protected by the higher ups, until finally being banned. Jiggle is one example, there have been 1 or two others, however they didn't last for nearly as long as jiggle.

I can name more than a few that are globally hated and not banned.

Reply to Thread