? servers

? players online

What was your most memoriable Halloween?

• Content Count:  513

I'd say when I was 8. I dressed up as a Patty Mayonnaise (yeah, an Asian Patty Mayonnaise...not a good combo) and we went trick or treating around our neighborhood. We stopped at this one house. We knocked on the door and this guy in a wheelchair opened the door. He had 1 leg. My friend goes "cool costume!" and the look her gave her was priceless. He slammed the door in our face. No candiez :(

• Content Count:  4473

I remember in 1978, this whacked out dude in a white mask went around killing a whole bunch of teenage chicks in Haddonfield, Illinois. That same shit has happened like 8 times and it gets more annoying every time this douche does it. It's a bit weird though because I can't remember the different details between the first two instances, so it's like there are two versions of both parts in my head. I can't decide which version is legit. Weird...

• Content Count:  680

me and my friends were walking down a road and we saw this girl looking for stuff on the floor i thought she was on a scavenger hunt ;D but it turns out she just got robbed so we helped her find her stuff, she had a gigantic eye to must have got kicked in the face or somin and i could have took her phone but i gave it back ;_;

• Content Count:  4960

A while back my Halloween consisted or nikking , switching costumes with friends and returning to a house for more candy, going to friend's houses and stealing shit, going to random houses and stealing shit, and getting followed by random cars for stupid shit. Thank God for my neighbourhood.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

• Content Count:  2632

I remember in 1978, this whacked out dude in a white mask went around killing a whole bunch of teenage chicks in Haddonfield, Illinois. That same shit has happened like 8 times and it gets more annoying every time this douche does it. It's a bit weird though because I can't remember the different details between the first two instances, so it's like there are two versions of both parts in my head. I can't decide which version is legit. Weird...

This shit always happens in Illinois.....

Reply to Thread