? servers

? players online

What was your most memoriable Halloween?

• Content Count:  513

A while back my Halloween consisted or nikking , switching costumes with friends and returning to a house for more candy, going to friend's houses and stealing shit, going to random houses and stealing shit, and getting followed by random cars for stupid shit. Thank God for my neighbourhood.

You fatty. At least you didn't go around stealing tuna cans...coughassholecough

• Content Count:  4263

Dressing a reluctant housemate up as Hitler, getting him to shake hands with someone dressed as Churchill, then giving him a bowler hat and umbrella, to turn him into charlie chaplin, and the whole group then danced in step back home

• Content Count:  2661

This one time I got really fucked up on amphetamines and I went to a local sleezy motel and started hustling gay dudes for Quaaludes out by the pool in a baby blue bathing suit. I met this hooker named "lacy" and I brought her back to my room to watch pokemon and some casual anal. After I was done chopping her arms off one at a time while she was nailed to the floor, alive (LOL) I put her bits and pieces into a polymer tub and began the slow process of chemical disincorporation. I poured her remains into a vat of halloween apple cider and spiced it with cloves and gave it out to my fiancee's 4th grade class.

Edit by Jaffa - LOL, nsfw btw :)

you've gotta be kidding me

Edited by Jewpiter

• Content Count:  6559

Last year of college, Legalsmash was there, we (our frat) threw a crazy fucking party.

After crawling into a tent (which quickly became the sex tent that night) with two people going at it I woke up passed out with half my body in and the other half outside freezing my ass off, everyone had vanished except for 2 others.

Turns out while I blacked out that guns were drawn and my best friend's jaw got broken after a few of them tried to take the guy down who apparently was on PCP, shovels to the head wouldn't take this guy down.

I left a good face print of my grim reaper make up on the sliding glass door.

THAT was a party.

• Content Count:  834

The year I killed a bunch of kittens with a bb gun and then laid them in a "LOL" shape on their owner's porch. God isn't the only one who kills kittens and has a sense of humor.

• Content Count:  4550

The year I killed a bunch of kittens with a bb gun and then laid them in a "LOL" shape on their owner's porch. God isn't the only one who kills kittens and has a sense of humor.

That's humour?

Reply to Thread