? servers

? players online

My job.

• Content Count:  3380

Thats kind of like my life:

I ran away from home recently because my parents couldnt understand my rock, and after coming down an acid trip my poster of Dio told me to run away. So, I ran away and met this dude rockin out and he took me under his wing and taught me the ways of rock. He let me stay at his pad in exchange for doing work for him (Cleaning his apartment, playing out by the pier for money, buying him weed) and he promised me an audition for his world famous rock band of which i'd never heard. So, during my audition, his mom calls and confesses over the speaker phone that he isnt a world famous musician, but in fact that his rent is made from checks from his mom.

It was at that point that his wig fell off, revealing his long locks of rock was covering up male pattern baldness. But, looking apst that, me and him set off to complete our destiny of paying the rent. To do that, we had to complete the task set before us by the metal gods: Winning the open mic contest at the local bar. To do that, we'd have to write a masterpiece so amazing that Beetoven would shit his pants in his grave. So, we set off to find the Pick of Destiny (The guy at the local Guitar Center told us too) But, on our way there, my bud was enticed by some Banshee Sirens (College Whores) and left me for their party.

After attempting to walk to the Picks resting place (Rock n Roll Hall of Fame) I stumbled lost and hungry through the forest and thankfully found sustinence (Some mushrooms.) Shortly after finishing my meal I met sasquatch and then became the sasquatches son, and me and him swam through the Cherry river and then flew across the land. After waking up where the sasquatch had dropped me off, my head hurt as if I had fallen out of a tree or somthing, and then I saw I was right outside of the museum. After dodging cameras and sneaking in through the rooftop vent, me and my bud were reunited in the airducts and set off to steal the pick.

After dodging the museums security guards (All 2 of them) And then powersliding our way to safety, we made our way home in our Roadies car. After participating in a car chase with the entire polic department, we made our way to safety through the sewers without so much as being seen by any police what-so-ever. After trekking through the sewers, we came out of the manhole outside of the bar and were about to go perform, when we got in an arguement over who would sue the Pick. After finally breaking it, the Bars owner came out and told us to go have a rockin show, and that we'd win because of our friendship and our rock. So we went in, but then came out to try and see if we could both try to use it since it was broekn into two parts.

But, it was too late, since the bar owner had transformed into the devil, and put the pick in his mouth making him complete again and giving him ultimate power. So, we challenged the devil to a rock off to try and win the freedom of Earth from the devil, and to make the devil pay for our rent. The devil and us rocked hard and long, until finally the devil tryed to kill us both with his devil lightning, but thanks to my guitar, it reflected and blasted off his horn, sending him back to hell. Now, me and my bud are living happily in our 2 room apartment, with our brand new Bong of Destiny fashioned from the devils horn.

That was just last weekend. Yeh.

• Content Count:  2417

Thats kind of like my life:

I ran away from home recently because my parents couldnt understand my rock, and after coming down an acid trip my poster of Dio told me to run away. So, I ran away and met this dude rockin out and he took me under his wing and taught me the ways of rock. He let me stay at his pad in exchange for doing work for him (Cleaning his apartment, playing out by the pier for money, buying him weed) and he promised me an audition for his world famous rock band of which i'd never heard. So, during my audition, his mom calls and confesses over the speaker phone that he isnt a world famous musician, but in fact that his rent is made from checks from his mom.

It was at that point that his wig fell off, revealing his long locks of rock was covering up male pattern baldness. But, looking apst that, me and him set off to complete our destiny of paying the rent. To do that, we had to complete the task set before us by the metal gods: Winning the open mic contest at the local bar. To do that, we'd have to write a masterpiece so amazing that Beetoven would shit his pants in his grave. So, we set off to find the Pick of Destiny (The guy at the local Guitar Center told us too) But, on our way there, my bud was enticed by some Banshee Sirens (College Whores) and left me for their party.

After attempting to walk to the Picks resting place (Rock n Roll Hall of Fame) I stumbled lost and hungry through the forest and thankfully found sustinence (Some mushrooms.) Shortly after finishing my meal I met sasquatch and then became the sasquatches son, and me and him swam through the Cherry river and then flew across the land. After waking up where the sasquatch had dropped me off, my head hurt as if I had fallen out of a tree or somthing, and then I saw I was right outside of the museum. After dodging cameras and sneaking in through the rooftop vent, me and my bud were reunited in the airducts and set off to steal the pick.

After dodging the museums security guards (All 2 of them) And then powersliding our way to safety, we made our way home in our Roadies car. After participating in a car chase with the entire polic department, we made our way to safety through the sewers without so much as being seen by any police what-so-ever. After trekking through the sewers, we came out of the manhole outside of the bar and were about to go perform, when we got in an arguement over who would sue the Pick. After finally breaking it, the Bars owner came out and told us to go have a rockin show, and that we'd win because of our friendship and our rock. So we went in, but then came out to try and see if we could both try to use it since it was broekn into two parts.

But, it was too late, since the bar owner had transformed into the devil, and put the pick in his mouth making him complete again and giving him ultimate power. So, we challenged the devil to a rock off to try and win the freedom of Earth from the devil, and to make the devil pay for our rent. The devil and us rocked hard and long, until finally the devil tryed to kill us both with his devil lightning, but thanks to my guitar, it reflected and blasted off his horn, sending him back to hell. Now, me and my bud are living happily in our 2 room apartment, with our brand new Bong of Destiny fashioned from the devils horn.

That was just last weekend. Yeh.

I bet you made this up. Right now.

Reply to Thread