? servers

? players online

Does anyone hate social networking?

• Content Count:  142

Now, four years ago I didn't care. I had a myspace, I was in college, and was thinking about this new facebook fad. But, I stuck true with myspace (which is basically dead now). Now I turn on CNN or NPR and everyone is talking about visiting their facebook pages or tweeting them.... I don't know what happened? Everything just snuck up on me. Is it really that important to be constantly updated by everyone every second of the day? I can understand Myspace where you can make a page and just let it sit there... people find you. But facebook and twitter makes you more constantly aware of everything someone does. Does anyone see a problem with this? What if google takes these things over and really creates that one world totalitarian government?

3:45pm n00btweet - hey, going to work

10:15pm n00btweet - hey, back from work

10:45pm n00btweet - hey, going to sleep x0x0 :p

3:00am n00btweet - died in my sleep.

GREAT.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6712

I don't really use Facebook to just spam what I do every day.....I like the concept because whilst on a basic level you can use it as an IM or to email people, you can do a lot more like with videos, photos...I think it's fun and...why not :shocked:

• Content Count:  11501

I don't really use Facebook to just spam what I do every day.....I like the concept because whilst on a basic level you can use it as an IM or to email people, you can do a lot more like with videos, photos...I think it's fun and...why not :shocked:

Exactly why I use it.

Reply to Thread