? servers

? players online

I Hate them.

• Content Count:  6712

But it's not wasted; the ads get the word out.

As I said before, how many of us have ever bought a product or service because of an advert on Youtube?

its not wasted, you have any idea how much storage space youtube needs to keep all that crap there? thats a lot of damn money to keep themselves up dude, a lot of storage, bandwidth, and the domain probably costs a pretty penny too.

the adverts = money = youtube.

As I said before (again.....)....I'm not blaming Youtube for making money, I just think the advertising companies fail because they're not very successful (the ads)

• Content Count:  4473

As I said before, how many of us have ever bought a product or service because of an advert on Youtube?

As I said before (again.....)....I'm not blaming Youtube for making money, I just think the advertising companies fail because they're not very successful (the ads)

Even if you or everyone here doesn't buy anything from those ads, many people still do that you do not know about.

If they weren't making money off of those ads, why would they spend money to put them on there? Gee, it must be because they actually DO make money off of them. What a weird business concept; spending money to make money. You'd be surprised at how much money those ads bring in, even if the person viewing does not immediately purchase what is on the ad.

I don't think any company would just lay out ad after ad if they weren't getting any customers out of them. They'd be smart enough to stop those ads instead of continuously losing money.

• Content Count:  6712

Even if you or everyone here doesn't buy anything from those ads, many people still do that you do not know about.

If they weren't making money off of those ads, why would they spend money to put them on there? Gee, it must be because they actually DO make money off of them. What a weird business concept; spending money to make money. You'd be surprised at how much money those ads bring in, even if the person viewing does not immediately purchase what is on the ad.

I don't think any company would just lay out ad after ad if they weren't getting any customers out of them. They'd be smart enough to stop those ads instead of continuously losing money.

Isn't one of the adverts from Google? I'm sure lots of people hear about Google these days from Youtube videos :crazy:

Not everyone who advertises is guaranteed to make money off of it ;/

Reply to Thread