? players online

Do you belive in Santa Claus?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you belive in Santa Claus?

• hellz yea hes real cuz he brings me presents
    • no, he not real cuz my mommy told me that he rapes little children

Do you belive in Santa Claus ?

• Content Count:  85

I have quite the chilling story to tell you all.

It was about ten years ago, when my brother was about 7. It was Christmas eve, and all was well. Or so we thought. Little did we know, our evening was going to turn into a treacherous memory to hold in our heads for the rest of our lives.

It was bed time for us. We slipped into our nice cozy room; my brother in his top bunk, I in my bottom bed. I noticed some ringing, but I paid no attention. I mean, it was soon to be Christmas after all, and we all know how children look forward to that. We didn't have a care in the world, and our happiness and excitement could fill an entire room.

My red and blue sheets lay on me as I rest my young head on a feathery pillow, filled with happiness and content. I begin to think of what tomorrow will hold. Will it hold mountains of presents, or will it be a few with some cherished family happenings? Well, needless to say, I was excited other way, and I couldn't sleep. I had a small hole around the head of my bed that I could climb in, and a dresser blocking it from view. The dresser then met the stand of the upper bunk, forming a nice cave like area for me to rest. I grabbed a book, and sat there reading.

It was about an hour later that I heard footsteps. I wondered to myself, "What if this is Santa!?" Little did I know, it really was. Santa was really visiting my house, delivering me my presents. I was so excited, but my parents told me that if I were awake he'd leave, so I just kept hiding.

I was confused. The foot steps had ceased. I did notice a chill entering my room, however. It was a brisk chill, with that smell of winter air. I remember hearing heavy breathing, and then I heard what seemed to be muffled cries. The bed posts were shaking, and I didn't really know what was happening. I was scared, and thought that it was some ritual that Santa performed on children whilst they sleep, marking that they deserve their presents.

It went on for about five minutes, then I heard nothing. Slowly the sound of breathing crescendos into the air, and I hear more footsteps. I'm scared, but I feel that this is what must be done for Christmas. But I was scared, as I said. I hid, and closed my eyes. I couldn't budge; something had me frozen in place. Minutes passed, but they seemed like hours. I heard my door close quietly, and I was confused. I peeked my head out, and saw it. I saw an evil smirk of a figure dressed in red, similar to the picture that Neji posted in the first post. I was frightened, but I knew I couldn't hide. I just went under my covers, but then all went black. When I awoke in the morning, my brother had broken bones all over and my parents were crying. I wasn't sure what happened that day, and I'm still not, but I am positive that it can't be good.

We must all unite at Christmas time to acknowledge the fact that this red menace is breaking and entering, and all precautionary steps that are possible should be taken. I expect you all to take these measures this Christmas season. And please, be safe.

Good night.

Reply to Thread