? servers

? players online

How Would you live your life if you could start over?

• Content Count:  3697

I would keep my life the same only change a few key things that fucked my life up How about you guys how would you Live it if you could restart

Way to start a topic and say you would change something but remain as generic as humanly possible.

If I could start over and change a few things, I would change one thing.

I would have asked out a girl I liked back in grade 9 or 10, rather than wait until it was too late.

Also would have been nicer to my mom. Although I was never horrible, I just did some not nice things, and made fun of her. Feel bad for it now because.. Well she's my mom and she's awesome ;)

• Content Count:  6559

Wow, too many things to list.

Most of all though, I would have been more rebellious and stood up to my parents more, but at the same time been more honest with them. Because in the end even after being a good kid etc etc, I will still only an Average, student, I never really tried hard in class or cared enough to.

I could have been rebellious, disobeyed them, had wayyy more fun when I was living with them, and still gotten the same grades, wound up with the same job etc etc. Who knows, maybe if I had actually pursued things that interested me, and not just what they thought was best for me, I might have a different career/life path.

Reply to Thread