? servers

? players online

For those "nice guys"

• Content Count:  2666

Well fucking said.

I just read it all and I can relate.

i couldn't hold out though.. I became an ass over time.

I'm sorry.

I'll be nice again when hoes starts to mean what they say and date guys who are actually nice instead of douchebags and assholes.

Meh... Fucking wierd spending so much time of your life being so nice, listening to her complaining and all that stupid shit when this asshole who takes advantage of her keeps fucking her.. So wierd.¨

Lesson: Be an ass.

all i can say is

HAHAHHAHAHHAH FAG

• Content Count:  6559

No, just don't be too fucking afraid to go after what you want, girls like to get laid too, and if they're a friend they will probably sleep with you.

You don't have to be an ass about it.

You can still be a nice guy and find girls. I've had fun with a couple female friends who are still good friends and we hang out.

Just take a deep breathe and go for it.

• Content Count:  2417

Well fucking said.

I just read it all and I can relate.

i couldn't hold out though.. I became an ass over time.

I'm sorry.

I'll be nice again when hoes starts to mean what they say and date guys who are actually nice instead of douchebags and assholes.

Meh... Fucking wierd spending so much time of your life being so nice, listening to her complaining and all that stupid shit when this asshole who takes advantage of her keeps fucking her.. So wierd.¨

This is just.... lol.

• Content Count:  868

The real secret to getting a lady is to give her something to bitch about to her friend. Women love to bitch, it's in their DNA. All is right with the world when a woman has something to bitch about. You don't have to be an asshole to achieve this phenomenon as a guy.

• Content Count:  2417

The real secret to getting a lady is to give her something to bitch about to her friend. Women love to bitch, it's in their DNA. All is right with the world when a woman has something to bitch about.

Sounds like Omar.

• Content Count:  2994

The real secret to getting a lady is to give her something to bitch about to her friend. Women love to bitch, it's in their DNA. All is right with the world when a woman has something to bitch about. You don't have to be an asshole to achieve this phenomenon.

I LOL'D

• Content Count:  2666

The real secret to getting a lady is to give her something to bitch about to her friend. Women love to bitch, it's in their DNA. All is right with the world when a woman has something to bitch about. You don't have to be an asshole to achieve this phenomenon as a guy.

or just let her bitch about you, then set her straight

Reply to Thread