? servers

? players online

For those "nice guys"

• Content Count:  651

Hey not all nice guys finish last. I heard that Jared guy from Subway gets a lot of hot, Subway cash register worker ass.

And how is he nice?! and yeah not all nice people finish last.

• Content Count:  1824

LMAO. This is gay.

Nice guys finish last because they act like stalkers and emo fags.

I'm not a stalker or emo fag...........

I'm just an asshole most of the time because people are assholes to me.

• Content Count:  2661

anyone who agrees with OP's post is a faggot who puts the pussy on a pedestal. Quit crying over some broad because you failed to demonstrate high social value. You are just inferior breeding stock.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1484

As often as 13 year old boys need to jerk off to Pamela Anderson or Quentin Tarantino, girls just have to bitch about something; therefore she tries to whine to her boyfriend. Being the insensitive bastard he is, the guy has better things to do than listening to her complains when he leaves the toilet seat up, and how he doesn't call enough, and other shit nobody cares about so he tells her to STFU.

Of course, after a while of this she will start hemorrhaging angst and will desperately need an emotional tampon to soak it all up. This is when she will lure in a spineless nice guy for her to brutally shove into a bloody cesspool of emotional baggage called the Friend Zone.

• Content Count:  2994

As often as 13 year old boys need to jerk off to Pamela Anderson or Quentin Tarantino, girls just have to bitch about something; therefore she tries to whine to her boyfriend. Being the insensitive bastard he is, the guy has better things to do than listening to her complains when he leaves the toilet seat up, and how he doesn't call enough, and other shit nobody cares about so he tells her to STFU.

Of course, after a while of this she will start hemorrhaging angst and will desperately need an emotional tampon to soak it all up. This is when she will lure in a spineless nice guy for her to brutally shove into a bloody cesspool of emotional baggage called the Friend Zone.

one of the reasons i quit being nice.

Reply to Thread