? servers

? players online

To TCP and Sgt.Church

• Content Count:  669

This Just failed and fell down a hole, nice inside joke that noone knew anything about noob, btw, they don't make many dolphin furs because, well ya know, THEY LIVE IN WATER AND AREN'T FURRY.

Wait, church is a furry?

How long have you been here?

• Content Count:  3697

This Just failed and fell down a hole, nice inside joke that noone knew anything about noob, btw, they don't make many dolphin furs because, well ya know, THEY LIVE IN WATER AND AREN'T FURRY.

Dolphins may not have "fur" but they do have hair. They are after all mammals. As are whales.

• Content Count:  1078

when you tell a joke that takes 2 pages to explain, something went wrong

Ffs. You're telling me >.> Was suppose to be a quick 'lol, i get it" moment that lasted at the most 20-30 seconds for someone then they can move on.

• Content Count:  3380

So, from what I could understand from your awsome grammar is that this is an inside joke..that was on a national television show. Nice. And I think the dolphin thing isn't because your a furry..how has NO ONE gotten this yet?

• Content Count:  2417

So, from what I could understand from your awsome grammar is that this is an inside joke..that was on a national television show. Nice.

SSEST-oQH68

This is also an inside joke. Duhh...

Reply to Thread