? servers

? players online

*knock knock*

• Content Count:  1554

Lol thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm glad to be somewhat back.

Anyways, to answer Red's question about my lack of activity. My gaming laptop is locked in my uncle's house at the moment. I'm waiting for him to come back to the city next week maybe so I can get back on it again. In the meantime, I'm using my buddy's laptop and it's a 1gb so I really don't even want to attempt getting Steam on this comp.

I'm also waiting until this Sunday to get my papers processed and getting my paycheck sometime before Thanksgiving. Once that is taken care of, I'll be blowing a lot of cash on some necessities so that I can get my life in order.

I'm in a very new and different situation compared to the last time I've been hanging around here. Hopefully I can get things sorted out so I can start haxing people on CS:S again.

• Content Count:  4162

Lol thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm glad to be somewhat back.

Anyways, to answer Red's question about my lack of activity. My gaming laptop is locked in my uncle's house at the moment. I'm waiting for him to come back to the city next week maybe so I can get back on it again. In the meantime, I'm using my buddy's laptop and it's a 1gb so I really don't even want to attempt getting Steam on this comp.

I'm also waiting until this Sunday to get my papers processed and getting my paycheck sometime before Thanksgiving. Once that is taken care of, I'll be blowing a lot of cash on some necessities so that I can get my life in order.

I'm in a very new and different situation compared to the last time I've been hanging around here. Hopefully I can get things sorted out so I can start haxing people on CS:S again.

Wanna pay for my admin? :d.

Reply to Thread