? servers

? players online

Just gonna warn you

• Content Count:  2661

Wait... So when your dick is painted red, and you beat it with a mallet while singing showtunes with a big black dildo lodged 4.45 inches up your ass as your cat scratches you for pain while he too tries to sing show tunes but he cant because hes a cat then it becomes a console? Or how does this relate to playing console games? Lol.

Read the first sentence.

• Content Count:  158

Yeah if I wanted to start playing consoles again I would paint my dick red and beat it with a mallet while singing showtunes with a big black dildo lodged 4.45 inches up my ass as my cat scratches me for pain while he too tries to sing show tunes but he cant because hes a cat

you sir try to hard

• Content Count:  6712

It is a great deal if you don't own an Xbox 360 already. You get the game, an extra controller, and the 250gb HDD for $100 more than an elite which gives you a 120gb HDD and one controller (and an HDMI cable, but you can find one very cheap if you don't have one).

If you just want the custom design, you can probably buy a skin for it if you are desperate, but as of now, they aren't selling the 250gb HDD separately. The die hard fans probably wasted their wad on the prestige edition, so this is aimed at people looking for a new Xbox instead of getting that childish holiday bundle.

You get the extra HDD and the skin (worthless) extra but unless you haven't already got an Xbox or you need to replace your old one (which is kinda bad that you have to...) then are you ever going to use that extra 130gb? I'd struggle to use that on my PC, yet alone on a gaming console.

• Content Count:  669

Yeah if I wanted to start playing consoles again I would paint my dick red and beat it with a mallet while singing showtunes with a big black dildo lodged 4.45 inches up my ass as my cat scratches me for pain while he too tries to sing show tunes but he cant because hes a cat

0.0 only 4.45 inches?

• Content Count:  4473

You get the extra HDD and the skin (worthless) extra but unless you haven't already got an Xbox or you need to replace your old one (which is kinda bad that you have to...) then are you ever going to use that extra 130gb? I'd struggle to use that on my PC, yet alone on a gaming console.

Some people will manage to fill their hard drives up with some Xbox games, 360 games, arcade games, and movies/music. Only the most OCD of people out there will actually get it above 200 gigs, but it's more of the knowledge that you have a cushion if you ever needed one. You most likely won't need a new hard drive for the extent you play the console. Most people might buy it because of the extra controller and aren't really concerned with the HDD and they just see the bonus space as a plus.

It's just a really sweet deal if you don't own an Xbox or are looking for a new one. If you don't apply to any of that, then the bundle really isn't for you.

Reply to Thread