? servers

? players online

Jumping 1 deag

• Content Count:  2095

3rd clip isn't very special, shouldn't be in there.

The first clip is a cool kill, but you should never zoom directly in. You should have a little... in out motion. And if you HAVE to zoom directly in, remove your cross hair. We cant even see it because of quality/smallness.

I really liked your sync, it pimped it right out. You're doing very good. :)

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  3391

Look, I know we play CSS and all, but these CSS videos are so 2002. They are old, repetitive, and out played. They are always over-edited and synced with terrible songs. Please stop.

• Content Count:  2095

Look, I know we play CSS and all, but these CSS videos are so 2002. They are old, repetitive, and out played. They are always over-edited and synced with terrible songs. Please stop.

Some of us like videos like these, they continue to entertain a large group of people.

• Content Count:  1405

Soulkeeper, i dont do the editing, lol.

And Virus, If you don't like CS:S Videos, why the fuck are you even in this thread? And if you don't care about them, don't even bother commenting, KTHX.

• Like 2
Guest Vivian556
Soulkeeper, i dont do the editing, lol.

And Virus, If you don't like CS:S Videos, why the fuck are you even in this thread? And if you don't care about them, don't even bother commenting, KTHX.

I lol'd at the rage.

It's an okay clip but the last one was bad.. even I could do that.. (And that's saying something) I know the videos entertain a large group of people, but why make a thread about a lucky shot?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread