? servers

? players online

Jumping 1 deag

• Content Count:  3391

Soulkeeper, i dont do the editing, lol.

And Virus, If you don't like CS:S Videos, why the fuck are you even in this thread? And if you don't care about them, don't even bother commenting, KTHX.

Jumping 1 deag - What an incredibly descriptive topic. From that alone I could tell that:

1. It was a video.
  2. It involved CSS.
  3. It was made by you.
  4. It involved video editing.

I'm commenting to prevent any other idiot out there that feels like making shit threads like this. :rant:

• Content Count:  6084

Actually we don't like you because you're some unknown CEVO fag with an ego the size of the fucking Hindenberg that rages whenever someone points out your threads suck, like we do to everyone else that produces an equally stupid thread. I think you figured out that most of the people that frequent this section find your 10 second clips of some adderol junkie mercing someone boring, and yet you post anyways. Get the fuck over it.

• Content Count:  1405

Actually we don't like you because you're some unknown CEVO fag with an ego the size of the fucking Hindenberg that rages whenever someone points out your threads suck, like we do to everyone else that produces an equally stupid thread. I think you figured out that most of the people that frequent this section find your 10 second clips of some adderol junkie mercing someone boring, and yet you post anyways. Get the fuck over it.

LOL?? how do i have an Ego? I'm just showing people shots that i think are cool, You're the one with the EGO you think your amazing right?

• Content Count:  6084

LOL?? how do i have an Ego? I'm just showing people shots that i think are cool, You're the one with the EGO you think your amazing right?
Case and point.

also:qE9uVUDDNIc

Just replace Harley with CEVO and voila.

• Like 4
Edited by PotshotPolka

Reply to Thread