? servers

? players online

Jumping 1 deag

• Content Count:  2750

Actually we don't like you because you're some unknown CEVO fag with an ego the size of the fucking Hindenberg that rages whenever someone points out your threads suck, like we do to everyone else that produces an equally stupid thread. I think you figured out that most of the people that frequent this section find your 10 second clips of some adderol junkie mercing someone boring, and yet you post anyways. Get the fuck over it.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

• Content Count:  4162

Ok, get one and make a vid. Kthxbai.

Ketch, just shut up now. Getting a jump shot isn't hard, but it isn't easy either. In this thread and your previous one, you've raged at us for leaving comments. And you didn't make this video either, so you failed, again. So, now I say, KTHXBAI.

• Content Count:  3380

Seriously, just fucking stop. Your failrage is more entertaining than your videos. And if you cant stand it when someone tells you somthing other then a half hearted, bullshit "O gewd vid" then please kindly leave the internet.

• Content Count:  2942

B a d d i e. I haven't played in over 2 weeks and I could do that without warming up. Rofl. If you cry about what i just said then Potshots post was 100% correct (which it is anyway)

Reply to Thread