? servers

? players online

Weirdest Thing you've eaten

• Content Count:  1839

WHAT?

hummus is great!

must've been the maker.

Naw I agree with him. The time i had it, with some good tasting bread stuff, it was amazing and I couldn't get enough... until around the 10th bite, and it starts tasting like a thick paste of shouldnt-be-eaten.

uh, i eat alot of stuff, but the stuff I consider weird would be stuff i mix together. (because squid/octopus, especially fried, i consider "good")

That being said,

I use to think that there was no such thing as "too much cheese". Well, one day my friend decided to make me stop thinking that, and told me to shove two entire handfuls of goldfish into my mouth and chew them. I upped the ante, adding a near dollop of easy cheese, and wrapping the whole disgusting mass inside of an american single. Needless to say... THERE IS SUCH A THING AS TOO MUCH CHEESE. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THE ABOVE. it was terrible, but i eated it :x

• Content Count:  3697

I once tried cereal with coca-cola instead of milk.

It was better than heroin.

Actually one time, I got two cups out, one for me one for my friend. I poured myself some milk and asked him, do you want milk or pepsi? He said I don't care. I said well decide. He said he didn't care, I said if you don't tell me which one you want I'm pouring you both. He said he didn't care again so I poured him half milk half pepsi. He took my milk and drank it so I had to drink half milk/half pepsi.

Disgusting... But I pretended to enjoy it -.- Lol.

• Content Count:  975

Actually one time, I got two cups out, one for me one for my friend. I poured myself some milk and asked him, do you want milk or pepsi? He said I don't care. I said well decide. He said he didn't care, I said if you don't tell me which one you want I'm pouring you both. He said he didn't care again so I poured him half milk half pepsi. He took my milk and drank it so I had to drink half milk/half pepsi.

Disgusting... But I pretended to enjoy it -.- Lol.

XD XD (couldn't stop laughing)

Reply to Thread