? servers

? players online

*Bump*

• Content Count:  669

Is it just me, or are the older members of this community bitching about bumping more than usual? I would really like to dee a new thread or something of the sort, but bumping one that is the same as what I was going to post is just as good.

I don't really think that a post saying

*Way to bump a 2 month old thread. +1*

Is really needed, and if your going to bitch about a bump, why don't you use the nifty little button called PM? It really helps a lot, I don't see why people have to jump into a thread and start crap because it is bumped, I admit I did it a few times, but still. Why?

If one person says it is bumped, why does everyone after them have to repeat it, with endless quotes of the people above them, saying *Back on topic +1* and assisting the next post, which is probably going to be similar, or calling someone an idiot?

Bumping = OK, don't start a QQ fest over it when some noob who has been in the community for 15 minutes bumps a thread, some of you are worse than the 9 year olds that spam Jailbreak Mics.

By the way, if you don't use the search function, don't tell others to use it.

• Content Count:  2115

Bumping = OK

That's why most of the serious threads get locked after a bump, while many "your mom" threads don't....

QFT.

My point being, history repeats itself, the forums are just the same, it is a smaller time frame, but people will ask the same questions. Point them in the direction of another thread, or answer it, don't call them a noob and tell them to use the search function, because you have probably never used it either, noobs have 15min of knowing whats going on in the forums / servers. Older members know everything from 2 months - years. You know it because you waste your time here every day, they have been here for 15 minutes.

I didnt bump threads when i joined, it isnt hard not to.

You have your SAGE powers.

Is it just me, or are the older members of this community bitching about bumping more than usual? I would really like to see a new thread or something of the sort, but bumping one that is the same as what I was going to post is just as good.

I don't really think that a post saying

*Way to bump a 2 month old thread. +1*

Is really needed, and if your going to bitch about a bump, why don't you use the nifty little button called PM? It really helps a lot, I don't see why people have to jump into a thread and start crap because it is bumped, I admit I did it a few times, but still. Why?

If one person says it is bumped, why does everyone after them have to repeat it, with endless quotes of the people above them, saying *Back on topic +1* and assisting the next post, which is probably going to be similar, or calling someone an idiot?

Bumping = OK, don't start a QQ fest over it when some noob who has been in the community for 15 minutes bumps a thread, some of you are worse than the 9 year olds that spam Jailbreak Mics.

Did you even read?

• Content Count:  2122

Did you even read?

Well, As I was trying to understand the mentality of most spam bumpers, I decided to reply to the topic based on the name of the thread without any regard for the previous posts.

Reply to Thread