? servers

? players online

*Bump*

• Content Count:  4550

Bumping = OK, don't start a QQ fest over it when some noob who has been in the community for 15 minutes bumps a thread, some of you are worse than the 9 year olds that spam Jailbreak Mics.

Contradictory. Hypocrytical. Threads that get bumped that were made months ago like this but stay on topic and arent stupid replies don't get locked.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24902&page=14

But then you get threads like this - http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15875&page=7 which don't need bumped and should get locked.

It's funny, what i quoted from what you said. You're QQ'ing about AO's locking threads that should be locked. Noobs who use this forum can easily look at the date the last post was, and think "oh, the threads old so i won't post in it". Unless you have some sort of mentally disability, which I believe 99% people don't since they managed to make an account on this site, should have the common sense not to bump a thread that doesn't need it.

Do not make a thread saying "we are worse that 9 year olds that spam jailbreak mics" when

1) That's the most retarded insult I've ever heard.

2) Generalising the insult doesn't help at all.

3) It's so contradictory from the amount of threads you've bumped and the amount you've QQ'd.

To say the AO's+ are immature and ill mannered in the way they handle things is down right dumb. Personally I didn't respect or disrespect you but the ignorance from this thread has certainly led to me think you don't deserve my respect.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1824

You just need to stop QQing about people telling you to stop bumping threads Church, and do go ranting. Why your even here is my question. You got a place you can go to, have fun there, instead of causing pointless bullshit e-drama.

• Content Count:  2666

You just need to stop QQing about people telling you to stop bumping threads Church, and do go ranting. Why your even here is my question. You got a place you can go to, have fun there, instead of causing pointless bullshit e-drama.

or just dont bump old threads, so you can focus your QQ's somewhere else

• Content Count:  2661

** person with at least 20 +1 posts saying *dumb thread*, discuss the topic or GTFO.

Somehow being called "stupid" from a ** holds no weight.

Hmmmm

ps- dumb thread

pps- +1

Edited by Jaffa

Reply to Thread