? servers

? players online

*Bump*

• Content Count:  2390

Somehow being called "stupid" from a ** holds no weight.

Hmmmm

ps- dumb thread

pps- +1

Isn't it p.s.s?

Just saying....

And Church, stop letting something so small bother you, why do you care that people bitch for bumping?

Let

It

Go

Edited by Jaffa

• Content Count:  669

Actually it was more of a question or a small discussion but the moment someone who doesn't like me sees a thread with the creator Sgt_Church they decide to be little fucking kids and bring up old ties, start bitching about me, and derail the thread. Instead of being a small intelligent discussion these idiots decided to fuck it up, which will most probably lead into an AO (or higher) saying something about immaturity, or for them to get back on topic, which will probably not happen now that they are here, and the thread will be locked.

• Content Count:  2390

Actually it was more of a question or a small discussion but the moment someone who doesn't like me sees a thread with the creator Sgt_Church they decide to be little fucking kids and bring up old ties, start bitching about me, and derail the thread. Instead of being a small intelligent discussion these idiots decided to fuck it up, which will most probably lead into an AO (or higher) saying something about immaturity, or for them to get back on topic, which will probably not happen now that they are here, and the thread will be locked.

So....it had nothing to do with actually bumping?

It had to do with you asking why people hate all your threads/you?

@jewpiter, I guess I've been doing that wrong my entire life, oh well

• Content Count:  2666

you posted a discussion topic about bumping threads

people said don't do it

people said its against the rules

people said that shits annoying

then someone pointed out this thread is pointless, because a thread about bumping old shit nobody cares about is fucking pointless, and annoying to boot!

call us little kids, your the one jerking off to cartoons of cats and dogs bro.

• Content Count:  669

No, it was originally about bumping, but apparently this is a dumb thread, and people do not want to discuss it, which also lead to name calling, and a drop of respect apparently. As a famous quote will show. *THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS*

If you read up to my post on page 2, this is on topic, quickly followed by the next page where Dante and Potshot decided to derail it.

EDIT. Along with this stupid shit which is also off topic.

you posted a discussion topic about bumping threads

people said don't do it

people said its against the rules

people said that shits annoying

then someone pointed out this thread is pointless, because a thread about bumping old shit nobody cares about is fucking pointless, and annoying to boot!

call us little kids, your the one jerking off to cartoons of cats and dogs bro.

• Content Count:  2666

but apparently this is a dumb thread

indeed

*THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE THINGS*

because you made a pointless thread with an obvious outcome?

If you read up to my post on page 2, this is on topic, quickly followed by the next page where Dante and Potshot decided to derail it.

they were contributing

• Content Count:  4550

You know there is probably a reason why the threads died and moved several pages back....oh yeah, because the thread either became boring or a question was answered and there was no need to post further. The only reason I can understand you would bump is to get a little extra post count. Leave old threads be. Read them if u want. Nobody cares about that. Bumping the thread with no other reason than to say "bump" is annoying.

If a thread that you posted in gets locked, make a new thread if you absolutly have the need to express whatever the fuck you need to say.

Reply to Thread