? servers

? players online

For All the Military Vets / Currently Enlisted

• Content Count:  11501

I'm signing up for the U.S.M.C. in about 6 months, and I would like some possible recommended M.O.S.'s. I am 100% going into the Marines as enlisted, I just have no idea what I want to do in it. And yes, I know my primary M.O.S. will be a rifleman. I'm talking to my recruiters right now, but all I really get when I ask them this question is bullshit, so I need some advice. What M.O.S.'s do you guys have / did have or can suggest for me? I would like to go into something with computers.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Content Count:  1082

I'm signing up for the U.S.M.C. in about 6 months, and I would like some possible recommended M.O.S.'s. I am 100% going into the Marines as enlisted, I just have no idea what I want to do in it. And yes, I know my primary M.O.S. will be a rifleman. I'm talking to my recruiters right now, but all I really get when I ask them this question is bullshit, so I need some advice. What M.O.S.'s do you guys have / did have or can suggest for me? I would like to go into something with computers.

Thanks for the feedback.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Marine_Corps_MOS#03_Infantry

here's a full list of M.O.S's you can look at and may find one that is of interest. You can read into whatever you find further.

• Content Count:  2661

I've been in the infantry since 2003. I've been deployed to Iraq in 2003-04.

I am an E5, airborne and air assault qualified. I have been attached to the 101st Airborne Div, 3rd ID and 1st ID to name a few. I can tell you from personal experience that MOS 11B (Infantry) is filled with a lot of peaks and valleys. Meaning, that you'll experience moments of incredible adrenaline rush followed by weeks or months of boredom.

Cloud Strike is our local jarhead here. I am Army, so I can't vouch for what the Marines do, other than make dick and gay jokes.

• Content Count:  6084

I am an E5, airborne and air assault qualified. I have been attached to the 101st Airborne Div, 3rd ID and 1st ID to name a few. I can tell you from personal experience that MOS 11B (Infantry) is filled with a lot of peaks and valleys. Meaning, that you'll experience moments of incredible adrenaline rush followed by weeks or months of boredom.

Cloud Strike is our local jarhead here. I am Army, so I can't vouch for what the Marines do, other than make dick and gay jokes.

They also spend alot of time looking pissed off.

Lol this is one of the few threads you don't post "dumb thread" in haha.

Thanks for the feedback. I was considering going infantry, or maybe even MP. I heard MP was really fucking boring though.

• Content Count:  2632

Thanks for the feedback. I was considering going infantry, or maybe even MP. I heard MP was really fucking boring though.

My cousin is an MP, it's basically only for people who are planning to go into law enforcement when they finish their service.

• Content Count:  6084

There are worse things in life than getting paid to do everything a soldier does minus the getting killed part.

There are worse things in life than getting paid to do everything a soldier does minus the getting killed part.

Which is exactly why I don't plan to go on "volunteer convoys" if and when I get deployed overseas.

Reply to Thread