? servers

? players online

Youtube Channel with 55,000 subs makes $14,300/ month DAMN!

• Content Count:  1844

While I don't doubt that lots of popular channels DO make money like that, not all of them do. It's really based on if they have any sponsors or not. Cause that's where the real money is. If a channel with only 55k subs is making THAT much cash, then they got some good sponsors or are selling shit. Cause a channel like WoWHobbs has way more subs, but he doesn't make much from it (He plays on my old server when I was playing and talked with him on vent b4). So basically it just varies between channels and doesn't have much to do with sub amounts.

you obviously didnt watch the video?

it says the money they get comes from the sites advertisements.

dumbass

• Content Count:  605

you obviously didnt watch the video?

it says the money they get comes from the sites advertisements.

dumbass

LOL, the video never loaded for me for some reason, although now looking back, it's there... :suspicious:

But ya, they have advertisements aka sponsors. But my main point is that not ALL YouTube Channel people have advertisers/sponsors to make them money. My main example was WoWHobbs, and only because I have talked with him many times before :toung:

But ty for pointing the video out :happy:

• Content Count:  400

No one on youtube should be making money. Like half of them "famous" youtube stars have 2 channels, like Shane Dawson pffftttt greedy bastard "I love my fans" ha what a crock of shit.

• Content Count:  6084

No one on youtube should be making money. Like half of them "famous" youtube stars have 2 channels, like Shane Dawson pffftttt greedy bastard "I love my fans" ha what a crock of shit.

Write a letter, while you're at it, call up Google and tell them to stop trying to make money off their property with ads.

• Content Count:  400

Write a letter, while you're at it, call up Google and tell them to stop trying to make money off their property with ads.

Im not opposed to youtube making money, just the people who have like 3 accounts and make money off of being stupid

• Content Count:  981

I support people creating extra channels for more money ^^ some started them to donate some of what they recieve to charity. They get youtube extra money also so why not. I dunno if i will ever try to become popular on youtube as it is ehhh. Also the people you consider stupid are actually interesting and funny except a few.

Edited by Cooki3Monsta

Reply to Thread