? servers

? players online

How do you give a birthday party ?

• Content Count:  605

I am 24 and for my next birthday I am spending 1500 dollars on prostitutes and amphetamines. I will also be huffing nitrous from a whippet hours before my friends and family arrive.

Hey im 24 too, but I don't think my wife would approve prostitutes at my 25th birthday :heh:

But she just turned 27 last month, and I managed to throw her a surprise party at my parents place. She usually sees this stuff coming, but I got her good! :rlol:

• Content Count:  3697

I'd like to hear from you how you organise or what you do for your birthday.

Also tell your age :p

I'm planning to hire a danceclub for 1500 euros(lights, djs, soundboxes) but they say you have another 1000 back in cash.

This will be for my 17th birthday in one month.

I'm not going to lie, this sounds like a ridiculously stupid idea.

You're honestly going to waste 500 bucks for a danceclub with 250 people, probably 230 of them you don't know or don't particularly care to be around?

First of all, birthdays shouldn't cost much to the birthdayee. 500 bucks for a random (17 isn't even of legal age anywhere from what I understand) birthday? I can understand it a little more if it is when you are of legal age to drink, so you spend money to go out and party but if that's not the case, then why? Unless your family is UNBELIEVABLY rich.

I'm not huge on big things or presents, so my 18th birthday was the 3 people I live with buying pizza and baking a cake for me. I really enjoyed it and it cost me nothing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2167

A Nintendo DS party.

Once it's arranged, a Nintendo staff member will arrive with a range of DS Lite games and extras for you to have a go on. You'll then receive an in-depth demonstration of the console and games, before enjoying a wonderfully unique evening

• Content Count:  680

ya know me and my friends done that once (with psp's xD) then got bored after 10 mins and went to nandos:toung:

but anyway why not just go and eat out or get drunk or something ;_; i wouldn't spend £1 on my friends birthday

Edited by Acessed

Reply to Thread