? servers

? players online

Should Daze get a PS3?

• Content Count:  2994

Who buys movies though?

No idea, I don't.. But you know.. ps3 fags/fanboys always brag about thier oh so awesome bluray as if they watch tons of bluray movies.

Meh.

• Content Count:  2596

Get xbox 360, Valve doesn't produce for sony anymore. Sony psn is shit, you have to pay for live but its way better. Lelouch is on xbox 360. And even though the ps3 is "better graphics" Game makers produce for 360 graphics and dont port up to ps3

• Content Count:  1824

No idea, I don't.. But you know.. ps3 fags/fanboys always brag about thier oh so awesome bluray as if they watch tons of bluray movies.

Meh.

Playing games and watching bluray or dvds burns out the drive faster. I would personally go for 360, paying for live is better because you have dedicated servers that work right.

• Content Count:  1082

Get xbox 360, Valve doesn't produce for sony anymore. Sony psn is shit, you have to pay for live but its way better. Lelouch is on xbox 360. And even though the ps3 is "better graphics" Game makers produce for 360 graphics and dont port up to ps3

was this english?

Also:

1: Dont think he cares about Valve + Consoles, seeing as how he has a PC rig for gaming.

2: "Live is Way better" which is why all live games are P2P and have at best 9v9, with the exception of Frontlines and Bad Company

3. "Sony PSN is shit" Which is why pretty much all of the exclusives use dedicated servers, you know, like the servers that CSS use? All PS3 exclusive games have server browser listings, much like counter strike. While Xbox 360 exclusives use match making only (Again, only exception that comes to mind is Frontlines).

Anyways, if you have a Xbox 360 and a PC already, i say go for it, then you'll be able to play all the games that come out. If you only have a PC, then i would recommend a PS3 over a 360, due to the fact that the majority of 360 exclusives are also on the PC (L4D, Gears of War, Fable 2, Mass effect, etc, etc) While PS3 exclusives are only on the PS3 (exception being MMOs released by SOE)

• Content Count:  6084

I suggest investing in a better PC honestly. Unless you actually know people that actively play on the console and are interested in the same games as you, you're probably going to get paired with a pack of racist numbfuck middleschoolers.

I suggest investing in a better PC honestly. Unless you actually know people that actively play on the console and are interested in the same games as you, you're probably going to get paired with a pack of racist numbfuck middleschoolers.

This is also a good point :LOL:

• Content Count:  1590

This, also only game I really liked thats ps3 exclusive was killzone 2

only reason to buy a console nowadays is either racing games, or the wii for family/friends activities.

im debating to get a ps3 for tiger woods, fifa and GT5 (comes out in september)

GT5's release date is March 2010 :o

Reply to Thread