? servers

? players online

Should Daze get a PS3?

• Content Count:  4473

Get a xbox 360, it has netflix, great games, and our servers never go down.

PS3 is going to have Netflix in the future and the Xbox Live servers rarely go down (has happened before).

The PS3 just seems more British though.

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  4360

Xbox ftw.

FO SHOW btw Neji I serious LOL'd at you sig for like 3 straight minutes. I love how the ref runs away.

@Italian Jew

Dude i have never seen them go down. But the PS3 has no modern warfare right now so its a no go in my book.

• Content Count:  4473

@Italian Jew

Dude i have never seen them go down. But the PS3 has no modern warfare right now so its a no go in my book.

I've seen two instances where the Xbox Live servers were not running in the entire time of owned an account, and they were relatively early on. They were also only down for a few hours, so it wasn't a huge deal.

The Modern Warfare thing was fixed and I haven't heard anything new about it, so I assume it is still working.

• Content Count:  1082

FO SHOW btw Neji I serious LOL'd at you sig for like 3 straight minutes. I love how the ref runs away.

@Italian Jew

MW2 PS3 server issue was fixed, it was fixed in a few hours. And, for the last time, get it into your 14 year old head, IW claimed the server issue was because they underestimated the MW2 sales for the PS3 platform, which is why there was Server error for around 8 hours. The Fault lies with IW, not PSN, not Sony, and not the PS3. Just a simple mistake on IWs part.

And, for the XBL server part:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/09/xbox-live-down-for-server-maintenance-june-16/

Just a few months ago.

Reply to Thread