? servers

? players online

Should Daze get a PS3?

• Content Count:  6712

They're removing free online.

1. Find me a reliable source on that.

2. PS3's are less likely to break. YROD is very rare, and is specific to old 60gb PS3's if I'm not mistaken (???). My first PS3 broke, but it was 2 weeks in, and my warranty covered it. I got a new one delivered in 2 days for free, better then the XBOX repair system tbh. But...other then YROD and my breakage, I haven't heard of a PS3 breaking from any of my friends.

But more importantly.....prove the online.....

• Content Count:  6712

No you shouldn't. My PS3 Doesn't read disks anymore and I barely had it for a year.

Every PS3 has a years warranty....if it won't read disks then just phone up and get it replaced.

• Content Count:  2596

Why not a PS3?

No Live bullshit

??? Live bullshit? Therer is nothing wrong with live, its great, you have to pay because xbox acctually has a good service. (i have had and played both, sold ps3 for xbox360) PLUS

LELOUCH HAS 360

• Content Count:  6741

Appreciate the responses. The main reason would be playing with friends (real friends)

This leads me on to my next question, if I decided to go for the slim version. Does this have any implications and limits to things I can do?

LELOUCH HAS 360

That's why I don't want a 360.

• Content Count:  1662

Appreciate the responses. The main reason would be playing with friends (real friends)

This leads me on to my next question, if I decided to go for the slim version. Does this have any implications and limits to things I can do?

whatever you could do on the old style PS3, you can do on the slim PS3

• Content Count:  834

whatever you could do on the old style PS3, you can do on the slim PS3
Wrong. Some of the old PS3's (The 20/60/80 gig versions) have backwards compatibility, the slim does not. I too would recommend a PS3 over 360. I have had both consoles since launch and just love the quality of my PS3. The system is much quieter than the 360, Blu-ray, HDMI, Integrated psu and wireless, Free multiplayer, and this is just off the top of my head.
  • Like 1
Edited by Josh

• Content Count:  1662

Wrong. Some of the old PS3's (The 20/60/80 gig versions) have backwards compatibility, the slim does not. I too would recommend a PS3 over 360. I have had both consoles since launch and just love the quality of my PS3. The system is much quieter than the 360, Blu-ray, HDMI, Integrated psu and wireless, and this is just off the top of my head.

didnt know that, hmmmm. thats a bit shit then.

Reply to Thread