? servers

? players online

Should Daze get a PS3?

• Content Count:  6741

didnt know that, hmmmm. thats a bit shit then.

Indeed. I have a hefty stash of old PS2 games that I have a need to play randomly sometimes! That's probably gonna put me off getting a slimline console anyway. Looks like I will be getting a PS3 though! :thumb:

• Content Count:  3380

Daze, PS3 might cost a bit in th shorthand, but in the long run you wont have to pay like, 50 bucks a month for live. I've played/owned both 360 and PS3, unlike most people in this thread who are really just shouting out fanboy-ism (Not saying all of you, but there are some.)

I love my PS3, as its games are literally some of the best (MGS4/inFamous/Drakes Fortune.) Not to mention the games that are for both, but still great : (MW2/Prototype/Batman: Arkham Asylum/Brutal Legend ect..)

Not to mention the deducted cost of a Blu-Ray player, the graphics ARE better than 360 (Ive seen the difference, PS3 is just graphically better when the game uses the technology right.)

But, like most things, you pay for what you get : 360 live is a lot better than PS3, but for the PS3 Network being FREE, theres nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Bad Dog

Reply to Thread