? servers

? players online

IntenseFajta Leaving.

• Content Count:  96

Hey guys, unfortunately my parents have found out my grades in school and have taken my computer, xbox360. and life. They think i've been spending to much time on the computer and have forced me to throw my computer away. Right now i am typing from my dads laptop secretly while they go out. It is very unfair that they can do this.

I am trying my best to bring my grades back up, but they have taken the computer away from me Mon-Thurs, once they found out my grades, they permanently took my computer without argument. So while I cant go on SG, i've been reading Band of Brothers the book, and many others. I swear, now i know why my sister rebelled so much towards my parents. They are on me constantly and promise to make my life suck, just so i can go to college. Right now, all they are doing is making me want to kill myself.

So it sucks, and it's very unfair. I can't wait to move out and in my own life without someone controlling it.

I had good times in SG and hopefully i'll be back by this summer, if not, in 4 years.

Thanks for the amazing experience in this community.

-IntenseFajita, Nick, or Vagetta (don't ask)

okguy :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4473

So it sucks, and it's very unfair. I can't wait to move out and in my own life without someone controlling it.

In order to do that, you need to do relatively well in school. Get your priorities in line. SG, the internet, video games, etc. should not be the most important things. Gotta spend more time learning than wasting away playing games or surfing the internet.

Reply to Thread