? servers

? players online

IntenseFajta Leaving.

• Content Count:  605

Hey guys, my parents have taken my computer, xbox360. and life. Right now i want to kill myself.

That's kind of all I saw there. But trust me, it's for the better good. Fun games now does not = good life later. You'll be better off in college. Now stop with the 'I wanna kill myself' crap, cause once your parents hear THAT, you'll have a psychologist from that point on.

:thumb:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  352

Don't listen to this crap, college will suck up all the joy of your life, FOREVER. Escape while u can.

No seriously, try to find balances....school isn't that hard, so study a little, pay some atention on class and u will make it, you'll still have plenty of time to play stuff and make other things as well

• Content Count:  1839

don't look at this as a reason to "look forward to moving out". Look at this as "my parents fucking give half a shit about me".

I can easily agree that its hard to give a shit about school, but can you honestly say you'd rather play video games and shit all day now when you're young and dumb, or get a good education and be able to live comfortably later in life (for the vast majority of your life, in fact).

Maybe having your computer gone entirely for a while will let you remember that under your parents roof, fun is a privilege, one that is only allowed to children that can get their shit together and do the things that are important first. (aka, dont read a book instead.. do the homework you havent been doing.. ask your teachers for extra credit, accept late papers or anything so that you don't fail)

Other than that, sorry to hear that dude... come back when you've got your grades at a respectable level.

Also.. if you find your schoolwork actually hard... dont just give up or guess or whatever because you're anxious to get on CS or whatever. Ask your parents, your friends, or.. *gasp* your teachers for help. ESPECIALLY your teachers! They know what they teach, and are THERE to HELP!

Reply to Thread