? servers

? players online

IntenseFajta Leaving.

• Content Count:  3457

Hey guys, unfortunately my parents have found out my grades in school and have taken my computer, xbox360. and life.

Life is not all about computer games.. Think about the future. How will you earn money with no education? Many others will traade with you to even go to college. Who are you to complain about your parents who only want what's best for you? Be thankful they do...

I am trying my best to bring my grades back up, but they have taken the computer away from me Mon-Thurs, once they found out my grades, they permanently took my computer without argument. So while I cant go on SG, i've been reading Band of Brothers the book, and many others. I swear, now i know why my sister rebelled so much towards my parents. They are on me constantly and promise to make my life suck, just so i can go to college. Right now, all they are doing is making me want to kill myself.

Ok, that is just sad... You are stating that your complete life is based on playing videogames or include a pc.. GET A LIFE FOR FUCK SAKE....

So it sucks, and it's very unfair. I can't wait to move out and in my own life without someone controlling it.

You ever thought about the moeny you have to spend when you move out? There are bills to pay, you have to buy your own food.. Lot's of things. How would you do that when you don't even have a proper education to find a good job..?

I had good times in SG and hopefully i'll be back by this summer, if not, in 4 years.

Thanks for the amazing experience in this community.

-IntenseFajita, Nick, or Vagetta (don't ask)

That's all i have to say...

Get back to school, focus on it and get good grades. It will only help you in your future..

• Content Count:  6712

Be glad your parents actually did something to make you get good grades when you were too lazy to do it without being dragged along.

Seriously.....looking back you'll thank your parents for getting you through high school if you don't turn out to be a punk.

I would have (in hindsight) loved my parents to do this instead of leaving me to it.

• Content Count:  5381

That's nice.

Like someone said in your admin app...

Whoa, I said it aswell, and dante went up my ass about it.

Here is the post in his app

No Support, the few times I have played with you, you have been highly annoying, spamming the mic after serveral of the people ingame have told you to stop.

If school is going to be your top proirity in a couple of weeks then what apply for admin when you do not know how much time is going to be alloted to your playing time?

Edit:

After viewing your profile I found this:

"I am a mature gamer that does not like to screw with people, i kill those who screw with me. Its like the saying goes 'Do onto other as you would want them to do onto you.' You want to block me? You want to teamkill,freekill,annoy me? Your not going to have a very nice gaming experience."

Another reason why I will not support your effort at this time, basically what your saying is that your going to stoop to the level of the fucktard who is messing with you. We cant have admins that go around banning players out of rage.

Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  3697

That's all i have to say...

Get back to school, focus on it and get good grades. It will only help you in your future..

As harsh as what mystique said was, it's true to some extent. You do need to have fun now and again and if that is video games for you, then to each their own, so I disagree with her on that.

However, high school is EXCEPTIONALLY easy. (Not for all, and if you are someone who struggles with school, then your parents are doing a good thing for you anyways) Doing next to nothing, literally, next to nothing earns easy 80s-90s for the average student I think, and 50-70 for others.

You might be surprised at how even a VERY TINY bit of effort can go a long ways in high school. Take the effort, bring your grades up, and come back to SG then, we will gladly welcome you back and you, like Lux said, will thank your parents in the long run because life won't always be CSS. High school is important.

• Content Count:  641

Hey guys, unfortunately my parents have found out my grades in school and have taken my computer, xbox360. and life. They think i've been spending to much time on the computer and have forced me to throw my computer away. Right now i am typing from my dads laptop secretly while they go out. It is very unfair that they can do this.

I am trying my best to bring my grades back up, but they have taken the computer away from me Mon-Thurs, once they found out my grades, they permanently took my computer without argument. So while I cant go on SG, i've been reading Band of Brothers the book, and many others. I swear, now i know why my sister rebelled so much towards my parents. They are on me constantly and promise to make my life suck, just so i can go to college. Right now, all they are doing is making me want to kill myself.

So it sucks, and it's very unfair. I can't wait to move out and in my own life without someone controlling it.

I had good times in SG and hopefully i'll be back by this summer, if not, in 4 years.

Thanks for the amazing experience in this community.

-IntenseFajita, Nick, or Vagetta (don't ask)

Exaggerations people, learn them.

But i found out my parents actually only let me on the computer on the weekends. I misunderstood my punishment. The school's 1st Marking Period/Quarter just ended today so right now i'm just working on the math i owe and stuff.

Geeez I didn't think you all would yell at me O_O.

Deleted that post because i double posted the same thing by accident.

• Content Count:  680

They are really going to make you throw away your computer ? Seems a bit harsh. Cant they just take the power cable ?

Anyways bye

lol my friends dad took his power cables away and he bought a new one then that got taken away -.-

Anyway it's not all that bad you still have the weekends :p

My parents haven't ever really given a shit about how much im on the pc or out cause i've always been doing "above average" at school :d

Reply to Thread