? servers

? players online

IntenseFajta Leaving.

• Content Count:  3457

As harsh as what mystique said was, it's true to some extent. You do need to have fun now and again and if that is video games for you, then to each their own, so I disagree with her on that.

I never said he couldn't have fun... But you gotta know what your priorities are. In what i've read from the thing he posted, it's like his whole life is based on playing games.. He just needs to think about what comes first, school or games.

• Content Count:  763

ehm first to get some visual ... how much do you actually work for school? is it nothing or do you try but just can't do it?

if it's the first thing i give ur parents damn right that they take away what they have given u ... why the f*ck would they reward u if it only keeps u from doing what u have to do??

if it's the second thing i'd say speak with ur teachers first & try to get a solution to how u can work more effective or something ...

I agree, it's not fun that ur parents do this, but what warnings have there been?

what i hear right now is: "my parents don't give me what i want, i hate them"

solution: give them a reason to reward u

btw: just for an idea to u ... i'm momently studying to become a teacher, i go to school for bout 6hours every day, after that i work another 4hours minimum, & only then i go on css

... & since i now even got more work it will probably become 8hours minimum after school working

• Content Count:  2115

I do spent a lot of time on the computer, but by the same token I am always up to learn from people on the internet and share opinions. You might have heard it before, but your education is your future man, believe me or not, but when you realized it, it will be too late to fix ANYTHING.

Reply to Thread