? servers

? players online

What?

• Content Count:  198

You guys think you're confused... I'm a mythical godlike wispy apparition now.

Just to catch you guys up. I own a web development and PR firm which eats up most of my time. In the free time I do have, I'm drinking my liver into submission, and partying like it costs $19.99. I'd love to get back into the game more often, but I prefer a vanilla CS:S server nowadays. (No mods, FF on, no custom maps, etc). I'll try to play a little today though.

• Content Count:  6712

Just to catch you guys up. I own a web development and PR firm which eats up most of my time. In the free time I do have, I'm drinking my liver into submission, and partying like it costs $19.99. I'd love to get back into the game more often, but I prefer a vanilla CS:S server nowadays. (No mods, FF on, no custom maps, etc). I'll try to play a little today though.

We have a reg css server :nuts:

• Content Count:  6466

There's pug scrims going on throughout the day on our private scrim server if you want to join those.

And if you list some favorites, I'll play with you. It's hard to find a constantly populated Vanilla server.

Reply to Thread