? servers

? players online

I'm leaving for abit

• Content Count:  1465

There are 2 reasons why i am leaving SG for abit maybe longer.

1) My teacher is a fag and even though i turned in my assignments on time, she gave me a 0 on one of my Essays even though i gave it to her TWICE that one E dropped my grade to an E

2) My old clan for CoD:5 is still around and i will be with them on PS3 for MW2 and if any of you wish to add me on PSN my name is SilentIndo and my clan tag in game will be [0121]

Good Bye SG I will see you guys again someday. This is my decision and my mom is not forcing me to stop playing. I will be popping in and out of the servers and forums time to time

• Content Count:  2180

There are 2 reasons why i am leaving SG for abit maybe longer.

1) My teacher is a fag and even though i turned in my assignments on time, she gave me a 0 on one of my Essays even though i gave it to her TWICE that one E dropped my grade to an E

2) My old clan for CoD:5 is still around and i will be with them on PS3 for MW2 and if any of you wish to add me on PSN my name is SilentIndo and my clan tag in game will be [0121]

Good Bye SG I will see you guys again someday. This is my decision and my mom is not forcing me to stop playing. I will be popping in and out of the servers and forums time to time

is it really that hard to play cs:s & mw2?

believe me, you will get bored of mw2 in like a week (because all cod games are stupid as shit)

• Content Count:  2942

is it really that hard to play cs:s & mw2?

believe me, you will get bored of mw2 in like a week (because all cod games are stupid as shit)

Take note kiddies, this is how you fail troll.

Anyway,

Have fun.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread