? servers

? players online

17 hours of COD MW2 later...

• Content Count:  1082

Seen it, and that kid is retarded. Why is he so upset? PS3 Servers down?

Sigh, as i said in an earlier thread, Towards you no less (Surprise, the 14 year old ignores facts), The PS3 servers where down for 8 hours due to Infinity Ward underestimating the amount of first day sales for the PS3 platform. IW added more servers for MW2 due to the large amount of people buying the game, fixing the issue gradually, with it being completely gone in a span of 8 hours.

Once again, in simple terms (You seem to have a difficult time understanding simple shit), in no way was this a PS3 or PSN related error, just IW underestimating the first day sales. Same thing happened when Halo 3 launched, but i guess you'll try to forget that right?

As a more logical approach to why this kid is ranting, he must have bought the PC version, lacking knowledge of how badly gimped it became.

Also lux, i do believe you mean red ringed, not yellow.

Edited by Ultramarine

• Content Count:  950

Sigh, as i said in an earlier thread, Towards you no less (Surprise, the 14 year old ignores facts), The PS3 servers where down for 8 hours due to Infinity Ward underestimating the amount of first day sales for the PS3 platform. IW added more servers for MW2 due to the large amount of people buying the game, fixing the issue gradually, with it being completely gone in a span of 8 hours.

Once again, in simple terms (You seem to have a difficult time understanding simple shit), in no way was this a PS3 or PSN related error, just IW underestimating the first day sales. Same thing happened when Halo 3 launched, but i guess you'll try to forget that right?

As a more logical approach to why this kid is ranting, he must have bought the PC version, lacking knowledge of how badly gimped it became.

Also lux, i do believe you mean red ringed, not yellow.

Why do you feel the need to justify your purchase of the ps3? Youre not working for sony so stop defending anything sony related with your life.

By the way, my guess is that powernos was joking.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4980

If he is my son ill make him play another 17 minutes and every time hell fall a sleep ill smack his head on the desk

What, only 17 minutes more? :rlol:

But seriously, that would be hilarious, his eyes would've popped out after 34 hours. If he fell asleep or fall apart... Then BOOM head on the desk!

• Content Count:  1082

Why do you feel the need to justify your purchase of the ps3? Youre not working for sony so stop defending anything sony related with your life.

By the way, my guess is that powernos was joking.

Justify my purchase of the PS3? Wut?

I was correcting Powernos, AGAIN, that what he was saying was wrong. How is that "Defending it with my life! kekekeke"

Telling him that the Fault at hand here was infinity ward underestimating Sales of MW2 for the PS3 platform, is in NO way defending Sony / PS3 with my life. It's called correcting a misinformed individual.

Why do you feel the need to justify What PowerNos said? You're not his family member, not his lover (Hope not, anyways), so stop defending anything PowerNos related with your life. Go let PowerNos either defend his false belief or admit his wrongs.

And, i can assume you're accusing me of being a PS3 fanboy here or something? Far from it, i own both consoles (And can give pics, if you seem to doubt it). I'm just correcting a fantard.

Finally, a joke gets stale after the 15th time.

• Content Count:  4685

And, i can assume you're accusing me of being a PS3 fanboy here or something? Far from it, i own both consoles (And can give pics, if you seem to doubt it). I'm just correcting a fantard.

Means nothing, I own a PS2 and I hate Sony.

Reply to Thread