? servers

? players online

Formal Appeal to Admin Strike and the Community's Administration

• Content Count:  1752

Am I getting this? He did it one round after the CT's had basically already won and knifed somebody which led to the zombies winning. After this he didn't use admin again?

If that's true then the rules are way too strict. If you're going to complain/punish him over one no-clip for one round then you are damn serious about CSS, ZE at that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3380

Am I getting this? He did it one round after the CT's had basically already won and knifed somebody which led to the zombies winning. After this he didn't use admin again?

If that's true then the rules are way too strict. If you're going to complain/punish him over one no-clip for one round then you are damn serious about CSS, ZE at that.

No ones saying games shouldnt be fun, but no-clipping to win, even if its to be funny, isnt fair to everyone. Its kind of like hacking, what you dont like hacking? Then your waaay to strict about me popping you in the face with a usp. before you even turned the corner then using my speed hacks to run to your corpse and T-Bag you before the message that you just got shot in the face appears in the top right corner. Sounds fun, no?

Edited by Bad Dog

• Content Count:  2390

If you look at it from a player's POV, would you rather have an admin who has been here for a few months messing with things or some new guy who just got his admin tag? The regular players would at least be more comfortable with the seasoned admin.

Some of our admins and officers lack common sense at times. Having an official rule somewhere would just make instances of admin abuse easier to adjudicate as there would be a definite ruling somewhere rather than people having differing opinions on what they think is right or wrong.

I think its how well known he player actually is rather than the amount of time they've been an admin, but I see your point.

Having a rule about would be nice to have something to fall back on in order to judge abuse, however the only reason it should be there is for the player's knowledge, as the admins should already know that in order to alert the gameplay you need the server to back you up.

Something simple like this would probably be fine:

*An admin must have at least 90/95% of the servers agreement in order to carry out any admin powers used for the fun of the server and its players

Edited by Bullet Wound
Changing something....

• Content Count:  868

I'm on the fence on this. Would regular players get away with glitching people on a moving vehicle after the round is nearly over/is already over like the train in rooftop runaway or would they be kicked/banned for it? If they can get banned for that then the decision made against Avro is the right one, it's the same kind of situation. If they can't/wouldn't, then this whole situation is really silly.

I also wonder if it's really necessary to use admin powers to have fun. You can't have fun without using them?

To be honest I think the situation is totally not worth 7 pages of discussion and all of this over-analyzing. As I understand it(unless I misread or something), it was one round and it lasted for all of about 10 seconds or less at the end of the round where players would just be standing there doing nothing. Get the fuck over it. Is someone losing sleep over hearing the radio guy say "Terrorists Win." for one round?

• Content Count:  589

but most of those simple people, yes want the game simple, but are stingy assholes half the time, ruining it for others.

Sorry Awacs for saying this;

he's one of the people that do this time from time. He can be a giant stickler, going after other admins, and players. People do this because they like people getting fucked over. That is why i rarely play our servers anymore. It's almost filled constantly with annoying idiots.

I still love you Dante. :d

I've mellowed somewhat. I've got 3 complaints ready to go on my desktop, but I don't see the point in posting them.

On another note, since one of my complaints keeps getting brought up, I have PMed Astrum requesting a review.

• Content Count:  1053

Does it fucking matter if it was for the "fun" of the server?

You used no clip for your own personal use thinking about only yourself (most likely), you deserve the strike.

• Content Count:  680

Does it fucking matter if it was for the "fun" of the server?

You used no clip for your own personal use thinking about only yourself (most likely), you deserve the strike.

Did you not read his post?

Reply to Thread