What handed are you?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What handed are you?

• Righty
    • Lefty
    • Ambidextrous (both?)

Right handed or left?

• Content Count:  6712

.........Not this many are ambidextrous and that is a fact.

Both my parents are left handed, but me and my brother are right handed.

But there are signs of leftie in me....as I write with my right hand, but in a left handed style (this really doesn't make for good hand writing), I eat with knife and fork in the opposite hand....I use mouse and keyboard the right way but most other things I swap.

Also when playing football I can use my left and right as well as each other.

• Content Count:  3697

Guys, as lux said, just because you do something with your left hand doesn't make you ambidextrous.

I am right handed, but I do any things with my left. Anything requiring a stick, like hockey, baseball, lacross, drumming etc I do with my left. As well as other things, like texting one handed I text with my left. All I really do with my right is write and throw and stuff, but because I cannot do intricate things (such as writing) with my left, it makes me right handed.

"People that are born ambidextrous are extremely rare."

Quoted from Wikipedia.

So you should really only be voting ambidextrous if you can fluently, just as neatly, and just as quickly, write with both hands. Just because you can do circles with your left arm doesn't make you ambidextrous.

• Content Count:  3440

I'm Left handed (and footed) - If that's even a word? Although Computer wise I use my right hand for my mouse.

Same here. Lefty, kick w/the left, snow/skateboard goofy foot.

However I use my mouse with my right hand.

I also have to second what Lux said .. in that some of you are full of shit when you voted ambidextrous. They should have made the poll a public poll so we can see what people voted.

• Content Count:  352

i agree with lux, bob and itch comments. Full Ambidexterity is weird as shit, even if its learned (which happens more on lefties), so be honest or at least think on what it means when u vote :p

I'm lefty has hell, only think i do with my right hand is typing on the right side of keyboard, and using the mouse xd

Reply to Thread