What handed are you?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What handed are you?

• Righty
    • Lefty
    • Ambidextrous (both?)

Right handed or left?

• Content Count:  2686

I find it extremely hard to believe a third of you are ambidextrous in major tasks, it is fairly rare.

No shit that most people who put ambidextrous really aren't, being able to open a door with both hands does NOT make you ambidextrous -_-

• Content Count:  11501

I find it extremely hard to believe a third of you are ambidextrous in major tasks, it is fairly rare.

The only task I can not do with both hands is write, everything else I can do with both hands naturally.

It seems that since people seem to think since they bat left, throw right, write right, and open doors left...they are ambidextrous. I can do any task with both hands (except write), like bat, throw, play tennis, fight, etc. Being able to fight southpaw and orthodox is pretty fucking cool, and very useful in a fight.

• Content Count:  1839

The only task I can not do with both hands is write, everything else I can do with both hands naturally.

It seems that since people seem to think since they bat left, throw right, write right, and open doors left...they are ambidextrous. I can do any task with both hands (except write), like bat, throw, play tennis, fight, etc. Being able to fight southpaw and orthodox is pretty fucking cool, and very useful in a fight.

this is probably true for just about everyone alive dude.. if you can't write with both hands, you aren't ambidextrous. writing is the most precise out of the things i can think of using your hands.

• Content Count:  11501

this is probably true for just about everyone alive dude.. if you can't write with both hands, you aren't ambidextrous. writing is the most precise out of the things i can think of using your hands.

No offense to you or anything, but I don't believe that.

Reply to Thread