? servers

? players online

Time travelling

• Content Count:  4960

I'd rather go back to the days where if you showed any sign of resistance you'd get banned or jumped instantly. *cough* Henda, Litkey, Suri. *sneeze*

But I do agree. Haggard noclipping the escape map (bridge escape) we had on Napalm was hilarious and a great example of classic ZM.

• Content Count:  6712

breakfloor wooooooohooooooo!!!

Maybe when you go on holiday :thumb:

Old days were more fun......this is one of the reasons I liked Zombie Escape...the admins abused their powers but it made the server more fun....and you didn't get a strike for it either :yawn:

• Content Count:  1078

This would be amazing.. Just one day to get back to SG's roots. Go back to the carefree, no drama, bag of 100% natural homemade awesomesauce. ZM was the first actual community I became apart of, simply because it was so laid back and carefree. Admins fucking around was great... you had to have had lots of sticks up your ass to not see the fun back then.

If we made a scheduled event for this you'd have the server full an hour before the event started just because people would want to make sure they get a slot for it.

• Content Count:  4162

Maybe when you go on holiday :thumb:

Old days were more fun......this is one of the reasons I liked Zombie Escape...the admins abused their powers but it made the server more fun....and you didn't get a strike for it either :yawn:

08 PB?

All you admins abused me :'(

Reply to Thread