? servers

? players online

Death of the HGs?

• Content Count:  3341

Fuck you. I don't wanna have a white userbar. May not admin again until next year.

Make the requirements:

1k+posts

10/12+months on forum?

And everyone is gonna spam the forums? How about no?

Make HG rank really good achievement, not fuckin 1000 post.

for example, you've done something to this community(ex. Helped alot BD+, a lot of great posts, etc.), and you get the rank HG. Make it really hard to get.

And maybe something like: if you get an HG, you get a really cool skin on our servers :O.

That's my opinion.

• Content Count:  2390

for example, you've done something to this community(ex. Helped alot BD+, a lot of great posts, etc.), and you get the rank HG. Make it really hard to get.

And maybe something like: if you get an HG, you get a really cool skin on our servers :O.

That's my opinion.

Lol, Non-Admins aren't allowed to help BD+. Our opinions get thrown aside as trolls/stupid.

Just make it HG = 1+ year on forum, maybe 1.5 years.

• Content Count:  6712

Well since anyone would be able to get a HG tag just by donating, that would take the meaning of Honorable Gamer away, unless there is a stipulation saying you have to clean record free of bans.

I didn't realise that join date and forum post were more honourable then actually helping the community stay alive.

you guys're mean =/. I've donated plenty, thanks. I also don't spam :(. i feel hated, even by my fellow br/OTF/s.

You could've been an admin though, might as well have applied and donated that way.

• Content Count:  4685

That's my opinion.

People spam the forums no matter what, figured youd know that quite well.

• Content Count:  5303

Maybe the HGs could form a sort of "HG Council", which is a team of 3-4 people dedicated to nominating some SA's or other people that are well known in the community, and submit those results to the AOs or some other group that would have time; then, maybe each month, or randomly, announcements will be posted on new additions to the HG usergroup. The current HGs, which are quite a few, could still stay HGs.

Thoughts?

No.

This! :nuts:

• Content Count:  3341

People spam the forums no matter what, figured youd know that quite well.

Good point but I bet you 35% of people that are in this community spam the forums to get HG (especially little kids)

Reply to Thread