? servers

? players online

Death of the HGs?

• Content Count:  605

Let's break this down into a simpler question to get things rolling... There's 2 main categories we could put earning HG into:

-Earning it as an "Achievement" and obtaining it automatically after reaching certain stats/etc (Similar to how it is now)

or

-Making it something that is decided on by CA's and Up. Which would involve voting and possibly even applying for HG status

Both are valid options, but which one is the best? I LIKE the idea of the second choice, but this puts a lot MORE work on the CA's+ to not only have to judge who fits for Admin, but then HG as well. Personally I would rather them spend most of their time picking reliable people for Admins instead of HGs... But then again, the first option can be kind of lame, unless the achievements are really GOOD achievements to earn, and not just cause a forum spam event.

So, the question is, which option do we start with?

• Content Count:  4685

Let's break this down into a simpler question to get things rolling... There's 2 main categories we could put earning HG into:

-Earning it as an "Achievement" and obtaining it automatically after reaching certain stats/etc (Similar to how it is now)

or

-Making it something that is decided on by CA's and Up. Which would involve voting and possibly even applying for HG status

Both are valid options, but which one is the best? I LIKE the idea of the second choice, but this puts a lot MORE work on the CA's+ to not only have to judge who fits for Admin, but then HG as well. Personally I would rather them spend most of their time picking reliable people for Admins instead of HGs... But then again, the first option can be kind of lame, unless the achievements are really GOOD achievements to earn, and not just cause a forum spam event.

So, the question is, which option do we start with?

Thing is you let people choose who gets it or not and you get a puppet group of ass kissers.

• Content Count:  4123

I didn't realise that join date and forum post were more honourable then actually helping the community stay alive.

I never said that, what I did say was, to have HG status you should have a clean record free of bans.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2433

Lol, Non-Admins aren't allowed to help BD+. Our opinions get thrown aside as trolls/stupid.

Just make it HG = 1+ year on forum, maybe 1.5 years.

If your going to do it, make it like 200 posts. Something thats small so you don't have to spam, but big enough so that people who signed up and posted once a year ago don't automatically get it. Yet it makes no difference to me.

• Content Count:  1671

We should make a poll on how to get HG

From what i've seen these are 3 possible choices

I would rather we let the SA's and The HGs (the oldfags not the spammers) Nominate people who they think have been here long and have done things for the community to be honorable gamer.

OR

2.Requierments for HG

a)Has helped the community

b)Has been here for a long period of time.

c)Is active

d)Has a clean record(no bans)

etc...

OR

3.Delete the rank and stay with the reg rank that actually used to be earn.

Edited by zapper

Reply to Thread