? servers

? players online

Make The Most out of everyday ..

• Content Count:  1521

yeh well Make The Most out of everyday ....

A person I knew , he was very healthy , played sports and everything.

He was simply sitting down at home watching tv , when a blood vessel ruptured (Burst..) in his brain..

Its very serious.

Hes at hospital atm..

He has very few chances of surviving , and so, even if he does survive, he will be forever in a wheel chair , not capable of doing anything ..

So, yeh , Make The Most out of everyday cos you never know if you'll live to see tomorrow ..

How could a blood vessel in your brain just pop randomly. Other then that i feel sorry for the guy. Id rather have the fate of death then be in a state like that.

yup id rather die then stay in a wheel chair all my life.

He was only 14/15 (my age) ..

So its a pity.

How it happened ? I guess he was unlucky ..

• Content Count:  834

Did he eat healthy? Being healthy and working out/being active are not one and the same. Before you answer, eating healthy is no fast food, no greasy oily shit, no processed shit, eating lean meats, complex carbs, plenty of dietary fiber, low fats/no trans fat and little to no saturated/polyunsaturated/monounsaturated fat. If you can answer that question, then maybe I will believe he was "healthy". Sorry to hear that about him though, sometimes life just kicks us in the ass.

• Content Count:  2427

How could a blood vessel in your brain just pop randomly. Other then that i feel sorry for the guy. Id rather have the fate of death then be in a state like that.

Brain aneurysm is most likely what he's referring to.

If he's in the hospital chances are it's not a Cerebral Hemorrhage, but I'll be praying for him regardless.

Edit: @ Kotton, have some fuckin' respect.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  6559

I remember in 8th grade one of the healthiest most active/sporty girls in our class just collapsed and died on the spot during laps for soccer practice.

Apparently she had a small artery or something in her heart. Crazy shit.

• Content Count:  2417

: @ Kotton, have some fuckin' respect.

Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

• Like 1

Did he eat healthy? Being healthy and working out/being active are not one and the same. Before you answer, eating healthy is no fast food, no greasy oily shit, no processed shit, eating lean meats, complex carbs, plenty of dietary fiber, low fats/no trans fat and little to no saturated/polyunsaturated/monounsaturated fat. If you can answer that question, then maybe I will believe he was "healthy". Sorry to hear that about him though, sometimes life just kicks us in the ass.

Hmm..

Tbh, i think almost everyone in the world has some fast food or processed stuff every now and again.

Even Though, Its still misunfortunate for him.

Im 100% sure he had some fast foods nd stuff , cos everyone has a knack for them , but he was a top class player in the first team . .

:/

Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

Yeh , I know more then 20 ppl who have gone to hospital.

But this ?

Comon, you cant be more unlucky ..

To die over this , its a big pitty .

If someone died out of lung cancer or cancer I understand.

If someone was on drugs , I understand .

If someone was healthy , at home doing something normal ( Watching Tv) and gets seriously injured , on the verge of dieing , then no, i dont understand :S . .

Reply to Thread