? servers

? players online

Make The Most out of everyday ..

• Content Count:  834

Hmm..

Tbh, i think almost everyone in the world has some fast food or processed stuff every now and again.

Even Though, Its still misunfortunate for him.

Im 100% sure he had some fast foods nd stuff , cos everyone has a knack for them , but he was a top class player in the first team . .

:/

Sounds like he got screwed with some shitty genetics, it's a sad thing, someone getting cut down in their prime.

• Content Count:  1752

Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

Even if you don't agree with the"thread-worthiness" you don't have to be an ass. You can try not posting next time.

It's always sad to see someone with a bright future have something unfortunate happen to them due to something they couldn't control (if it is an aneurysm.) I hope everything goes well.

• Like 4
Guest Vivian556
Tons of people are put into hospitals and pass away all the time. This year probably about a hundred people that people on the forums know were probably sent to the hospital. 99% of the time there's no thread about it.

... Wow..

I'm so sorry about that, 1deag. You friend has my thoughts and prayers. I wish them the best of luck with the recovery. :c

• Content Count:  2994

Yes. They do.

It's as retarded as when some dude makes a bad thread and then some douchebag comes in and posts "DUMB FUKIN THRED, DIAF"

If he doesn't like the thread or feel it is unecassary then don't contribute.

So no, they do not.

• Content Count:  352

Sometimes things like that can't be helped even when someone have a healthy lifestyle. It could be caused by an error in the anatomy of blood vessels like the case red said, or who knows

Anyway i'll pray for your friend, and hope he gets out from this without or with minimal damage.

• Content Count:  2417

It's as retarded as when some dude makes a bad thread and then some douchebag comes in and posts "DUMB FUKIN THRED, DIAF"

If he doesn't like the thread or feel it is unecassary then don't contribute.

So no, they do not.

Asking why threads about people being hospitalized or dying is not saying the thread is dumb or telling the person to die in a fire. I never said I didn't like it. I didn't even say it was unnecessary. I asked if personal events like these need to be posted on threads on the internet.

• Content Count:  649

How could a blood vessel in your brain just pop randomly. Other then that i feel sorry for the guy. Id rather have the fate of death then be in a state like that.

Could have been a Aneurysm.

• Content Count:  4550

No idea why this turns into flaming. It's very rare this sorta thing happens, and no matter how you live there isn't anything you can do.

Individual deaths affect the people around them Kotton. Large amount of deaths together are statistics.

Reply to Thread