? servers

? players online

Make The Most out of everyday ..

• Content Count:  2417

Individual deaths affect the people around them Kotton. Large amount of deaths together are statistics.

I never said they didn't. Most of the internet is not being used as an obituary. I've had tons of friends hospitalized and a few that have died but I don't feel that I need to share it with people on the internet. But as far as flaming is concerned, asking why threads like these need to be made is not at all flaming nor is it an attack at another person. It just seems some people get pissed when a post could seem a bit suggestive of meaning something else.

• Content Count:  4162

I never said they didn't. Most of the internet is not being used as an obituary. I've had tons of friends hospitalized and a few that have died but I don't feel that I need to share it with people on the internet. But as far as flaming is concerned, asking why threads like these need to be made is not at all flaming nor is it an attack at another person. It just seems some people get pissed when a post could seem a bit suggestive of meaning something else.

See, you don't realize what you're saying, you look like a douchebag when you say something that doesn't need to be thread worthy. You believe something like this doesn't need to be posted, that's your opinion, but at least have some respect when someone else does it. This thread is not retarded, nor for the "lulz," this is about a person who's in the hospital for a freak something. Now please, stop.

I hope for the best of him, and hope he survives, if not, may he have a happy afterlife.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1070

Stuff like this happens to everybody man don't worry, I suggest not posting personal stuff like this because the internet is full of assholes. If you actually feel the need to talk to someone, then pm one of your closer SG friends, rather than announcing it to the whole community.

THERE IS NO GOD, EMBRACE THE DEVIL

Reply to Thread